The Humorous Stories of Nasreddin

Nasreddin


This is a book given in my lecture when I studied at the university in Semarang. He is Mr. Ardhi Mawardi, S.S. He thought English Grammar at that time. He gave me this because I could finish my English Grammar task perfectly.

Thus, today I'd like to save it in my blog here. If you are interested in learning English, you can make it your reading. 

This is a kind of humorous story with the title "Nasreddin, A Man With Thousands of Ideas", retold by Sugeng Hariyanto.

Click the title and enjoy your time with this table of contents!
  1.  Before It’s Late
  2. Not Finished Yet
  3. Watch the Door
  4. A Beautiful Dream
  5. Hiding from a Thief
  6. How Old Are You?
  7. A Strange Country
  8. Learning Music
  9. The Proof
  10. Hunting for Bears
  11. Stealing Fruits
  12. The Ring
  13. My Coat Falls
  14. Beheaded Already
  15. The Moon and the Sun
  16. It’s for the Former
  17. Hot Soup
  18. An Extraordinary Baby
  19. Foolish Orders
  20. I Am Also Poor
  21. Don’t Ask Me, Ask the Horse!
  22. Go Shopping

Post a Comment

0 Comments