Stealing Fruits

Nasreddin; Stealing Fruits
11. Stealing Fruits
Nasreddin was very poor. He didn’t any money to buy even some fruits. He knew that his neighbor had a rich garden of fruit trees. But the garden was surrounded by a high concrete fence.

Nasreddin climbed the fence and jumped into the garden. He climbed up the most fruitful tree. He picked some fruits and put them into his bag. Suddenly someone said, “Hi, Sir. What are you doing up there? This is my garden, don’t you know?”

Nasreddin was afraid and ashamed. He answered, “A big cyclone swept me here, Sir. I don’t know what to do.”

The man was smiling and said, “I’m so sorry to hear that. But, why do you pick my fruits?”

“When the cyclone swept me into this garden, I lost my balance and tried to hold something. And I should only reach the fruits.”, Nasreddin answered.

“Really?”, the man said, “Then why are they in your bag?”

Nasreddin answered, “Well, that’s what I’m thinking about now. Why are they in my bag?”

Post a Comment

0 Comments