My Coat Falls

Nasreddin; My Coat Falls
12. My Coat Falls

One night Nasreddin came home very late. Whereas his wife was waiting for him restlessly. When he came his wife got angry.

She said, “I have been cooking for you all afternoon but you come home very late. Now the food states. We cannot eat anything.”

She hit her husband’s chest several times because she was very annoyed. Then she pushed him backward. Unfortunately, he fell and rolled down the stairs. It made a loud noise.

The couple was quarreling after that. His closest neighbor heard the noise and come to their house. He knocked at the house strongly.

“What’s wrong with you? It’s late at night already and you keep making noises.”, said the neighbor.

“My coat falls along the stairs.”, answered Nasreddin.

“It’s only a coat and you shouted as if you hurt yourself.”, said the neighbor.

Nasreddin answered quickly, “Of course, I shouted loudly because I was inside the coat.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments