Go Shopping

Nasreddin; Go Shopping
22. Go Shopping

One day Nasreddin went downtown. When he walked in front of a shop, he saw nice trousers inside. He walked into the shop. There he examined many trousers. He chose the best and took them with him. He said to the shopkeeper nearby, “I’ll take them.

Then he walked to the other room of the boutique. There he saw many coats. He examined them. So he took one.

He went to the cashier and shouted to call him back. Nasreddin went back and said. “What’s the matter?”

“Excuse me, Sir. You haven’t paid the coat yet.”. said the cashier.

“I think I have given you trousers. How much are the trousers?”, asked Nasreddin.

“They’re ten thousand rupiahs.”

“Okay, how much is this coat?”

“It’s also ten thousand, Sir.”

Nasreddin smiled. He said further. “That’s why I give you the trousers to buy this coat.”

“But Sir, you haven’t paid for the trousers either.”

“Of course, I haven’t because I don’t buy them.”, said Nasreddin

Post a Comment

0 Comments