My Little Adopted Kitten, Percy.

It is about my little adopted kitten, Percy.

Picture 1.1. Percy was sleeping on the desk.
Picture 1.1. Percy was sleeping on the desk.

I adopted a kitten. It was from my neighbor. She wanted me to take two but I took one. 

Percy, that's the name of my adopted kitten. Percy was born as a combination of Niko, a race combination between the original plus Persian cat, and Oren the original wild cat. Because of its combination, I loved to name it Percy.

Percy loved to sleep all day long and what Percy loved to do was always to sleep nearby me. When I was doing my task at my desk, Percy loved to accompany me. Just sleeping beside me while I was working or doing my task.

Picture 1.2. Percy sat on my book.
Picture 1.2. Percy sat on my book.

When I needed to stop doing my task and took a rest for a while, I let my book open and I started to take a rest for a few minutes and sometimes play with Percy.

I let my book open and suddenly Percy sat on my book. It's like Percy wanted to do my task. Unfortunately, Percy just wanted to make my book his bed. It's okay for me. 

Picture 1.3. Percy was sleeping on my book.
Picture 1.3. Percy was sleeping on my book. 

It finally became true when Percy felt sleepy and started to sleep. The paper was like Percy's bed. Percy never does what common cats or kittens do such as tear the paper.

Picture 1.4. Percy from close
Picture 1.4. Percy from close

Percy felt so warm sleeping in the book. Look at Percy's face! Percy is in total peace and warmth. 

Sleeping is Percy's hobby. However, Percy loves to play around but much of Percy's time is for sleeping. Percy is able to take all day long for that.

That's my little adopted kitten, Percy. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments