Work From Home at Appen Connect

Remote working or working from home is one of the best choices for me when I couldn't go to work during the pandemic covid-19. It had taken almost three years since I couldn't go to work due to the pandemic. Thus, I decided to bring myself online through one of the largest international marketplaces name Appen Connect to take on-site job. 

I found Appen Ltd. on the list and it was offering a job opportunity. I tried to click and open it as well as learn more about this company. Finally, I was interested and decided to take part in the Appen family. I applied for employee or contributor in Appen where I could work from home online, on-site. 
Work From Home at Appen Connect
Picture 1.1 Work From Home at Appen Connect 

My skill and knowledge were appropriate to this company so I decided to apply. I started to register myself online through the Appen platform. I was accepted and found many tasks from Appen. The pay rate for those tasks was also varied. However, Appen also offered me many tasks which appropriate to my profile through email. Thus, I could check and link into the platform of my tasks.

On the other hand, I also needed to install an application name Appen Task. It's done for the task which is needed to do and finish from the application such as recording and transcription. It's called China Platform.

Meanwhile, for some job offers from the email itself, I needed to follow the instruction as well as read and learn the confidential to take quizzes. It's done to make sure that I was appropriate for the job or tasks offered by Appen through email.

Let's get started! 

If you are interested in remote working, Appen is a good choice to help you done working remotely on-site. Make sure that you have skills and knowledge which appropriate to Appen's needs. 


Furthermore, I would like you to know more about Work From Home (WFH), Appen Ltd., benefits, and how to apply and work with Appen Connect. 

What is WFH

Work From Home (WFH) is a kind of work where we can do our jobs from home. We don't need an office to do our jobs. It's like ancient or traditional workers in the past. They need to go to the office in the morning and do their jobs in the office, then go back home in the evening every day.

WFH is a more flexible working type where we can work from our home online anytime through an internet connection. Start from applying for jobs from home, accepting and doing the work from home, and submitting the work from home too. Everything is online and we can manage our time by ourselves.

We also called WFH as remote working. The difference is only that WFH is working from home, meanwhile, remote working is working remotely everywhere and every time you like. Simply put that both is same that let us work in flexible time and place.  

About Appen

Appen is a platform that provides various jobs, especially for linguists.

Benefits

The benefits of working with Appen are
  1. We can work from home or remotely.
  2. The process of application is easy.
  3. It provides various types of jobs or tasks where we can choose appropriate to our skills and knowledge.
  4. The payment is directly through the platform which is integrated into Payoneer. If you still don't have Payoneer account, SIGN UP HERE and you will get a balance as much as $25.

How to Apply and Work with Appen Connect 

If you are interested in working with Appen Ltd., just click SIGN UP today to register and apply for many kinds of jobs or tasks available in Appen Connect. 

Good luck and happy working!

Post a Comment

0 Comments