Borrowing Money From UangMe in 2022

It was started when I worked as online freelancer for foreign company. I got some offers from my clients to do translation jobs. They offered me a various price. I accepted as well.

After finishing and submitting my jobs, I did not know that I needed to pay such as tax or levy to get my capital. A start where I had to pay for getting my capital because I as freelancer as well as remote employee. Thus, I couldn't withdraw my money to my local bank, means that I couldn't get my payment in IDR. In consequent, my salary or payment is still hold by local bank in America. I haven't gotten my salary yet until now. 

I kept in trying for some offers form my clients, The last one is the client from America with the translation job from English to Indonesia with the high payment. The task was simple. I just needed to retype the document sent in Microsoft Word, translate it into Indonesia, convert in into PDF file, and submit it to my client. I got the payment then. That's so simple working I ever had with my skill and knowledge.

It did not stop here. I got little obstacle for this. The project manager had said to me before I started working that I would meet the finance manager for the payment. Thus, After I submitted my work to the project manager, I contact the finance manager. She responded after three days and send the payment for me in online baking based in UK. I said that it is the third party I had to use.

The finance manager straightly paid me but the project manager asked me to withdraw my money because it was my first project. Of course, I told to the finance about this that I need to withdraw my money soon. The finance told me that I need to pay $200 to get my currency IDR done in this online bank and $50 to link my local bank in Indonesia. When it was done, I could straightly withdraw my money and continued to the next project.

The project manager always says to me to do it now and I did my best to finish this. The project manager also helped me to pay $120 to get my curency so I just needed to pay $80 for the rest. Unfortunately, I needed to pay for the last payment. It's for linking my bank account and it costs $50. 

What's the matter? I did not hold money at all. The first time, I was lucky that I could borrow from UangMe, a peer-2-peer lending base fintech. For the second one, I needed to think to get it. I had lost my days to finish this. Once, it's done, I could finish the payment I borrowed from UangMe.

Here, I would like to help you to know more about UanMe, why I choose UangMe, benefits, and how to borrow.

Photo by Andrea Piacquadio: https://www.pexels.com/photo/crop-businessman-giving-contract-to-woman-to-sign-3760067/

What is UangMe

UangMe is a kind of financial technology or fintech which can be used to lend and borrow money. We can be lender in UangMe, means that we do as investor which help people to borrow money online. We also can be a borrower, means that we do as person who are seeking for money to borrow from lender online. In short, lender and borrower don't meet each other. They meet from a platform name UangMe.

Furthermore, UangMe is available in mobile application where we can download and it is easy to use. Besides, it also helps us as borrower to borrow money without collateral. We just need to register our personal data in this application. It only takes one or two days to accept our submission.

Why UangMe

There were some reasons why I choose UangMe to help me to borrow money online and fast without collateral;
  1. It is official and registered in Financial Services Authority.
  2. It has official website at uangme.id.
  3. It has official address.
  4. It has official customer service though email and phone.

Benefits

The benefits which I got from UangMe as borrower is that;
  1. I can borrow money online without collateral.
  2. Terms for submission is simple and just need to fill my personal data.
  3. Process for submission is fast, just take one or two days.
  4. Money can be transferred from my bank.
Simply put that borrowing money from UangMe is very simple and fast in submission process.

If you want to borrow money online without collateral, you can download the application in Google Playstore and use this referral code UW37ZG in order to get your submission is accepted fast.

How to Borrow

It is how to borrow money online without collateral in UangMe in 2022.
Do not forget to use this code UW37ZG to help your submission is agreed fast by UangMe. Good luck!
  1. Download the application of UangMe in Google PlayStore
  2. Veryfy the OTP
  3. Submit the submission
  4. Access your personal data
  5. Fill in your personal data
  6. Fill in your job data
  7. Accepting for agreement in lending and borrowing money
  8. Fill in the emergency contact
  9. take your photo E-KTTP
  10. Take your selfie photo and verify your face
  11. Fill in your bank account to get money transferred
  12. Process of submission
  13. Verify the credit
  14. Agreement and plafond are accepted
  15. Length of agreement and defrosting takes one or two days.

Post a Comment

0 Comments