Food Recipe; Dimsum Soup

I found a pack of dimsum in the refrigerator in the evening. I thought that I would make it as my morning breakfast. Looking for other ingredients, I just got a young corn and some red chilis. I saved them in the box of refrigerator to be cooked in the morning time. I saved for myself.

Firstly, I thought that I would make sweet sauteed corn. The simple dish that I love to make. Added by dimsum that I would fry as a side dish.

I changed my mind. I found that there is a carrot in the kitchen. I remember that I have young corn and dumdum in the refrigerator. The weather in that morning also suit for having a warm thing. Making hot tea and soup, I thought it's better. Finally, I decided to make a dimsum soup and hot tea for my Friday morning breakfast.

Food Recipe; Dimsum Soup
Dimsum Soup

That's simple dish and fast to make a dimsum soup. Here I show you my recipe in how I made my dimsum soup for my morning breakfast and might be suit for you. 


Dimsum Soup 

Ingredients;

1 pack of vegetable dimsum (5 pieces)

1 piece of young corn 

1 piece of carrot 

1 chicken wing

1 liter of water

2 table spoons of oil

Flavor; 

4 pieces of onion

2 tea spoons of salt

1 tea spoon of flavoring 

1 tea spoon of paper powder 

Ingredients for making a dimsum soup

How to make; 

First, sublimate flavor; 4 pieces of onion, 2 tea spoons of salt, 1 tea spoon of flavoring, and 1 tea spoon of paper powder. 

Second, place the skillet on the stove with medium flame.

Third, put 2 table spoons of oil and sublimated flavor. Saute until fragrant.

Fourth, add 1 liter of water into the pan and let it boiled. 

Fifth, add all ingredients; 1 pack of vegetable dimsum (5 pieces), 1 piece of sliced young corn, 1 piece of slices carrot, 1 sliced chicken wing. Wait until coocked. 

When it's cooked, put into a bowl and a dimsum soup is ready to serve.

I enjoyed my domain soup with a glass of hot tea without sugar on that my morning Friday. At first, I enjoyed 3 pieces of my dimsum soup. That's delicious for me. I loved it. I thought I would finish all my dimsum because I still had 2 dimsum left  to finish. I went to the kitchen and it's gone. Somebody in the house took 2 left of my dimsum. I finish the rest without dimsum, just vegetables in my bowl. Adding white rice was good to finish it. 

It's only choice for you who want to make a dumdum soup using my recipe as well as enjoy it with or without white rice is also1 an optional.

So, good luck to make a dimsum soup using my recipe!


Post a Comment

0 Comments