Johnny’s Journal

It was Johnny, a man from America. I met him in Karimunjawa, exactly on the private island named Menjangan Kecil island. He came for traveling and I came for a job. He came with his two friends from Europe. Johnny was not American; he was more looked Indonesian. That’s because he mixed Asia so it looked Asian.

That’s Johnny’s Journal. I borrowed the book he was writing on. A book with a black cover, I borrowed to read but he did not permit me to see the picture on it. How come? I read but there was a picture on it. Ok then, I hold Johnny’s book and started to read.

Johnny's Journal
It's Johnny's Journal

Johnny’s Writing

First, I saw Johnny’s writing was from his black book in his hand. He sat on the gazebo and watched the beauty of the beach. He wrote and draw a picture after writing. It was early morning and I came to him. I wanted to know what he was writing. I asked him to lend his book and he easily permitted me to read. Nevertheless, Johnny did not permit me to see the picture. Ok, I’ll try.

When I started to open his book, I saw beautiful handwriting in his book. Johnny wrote his experience of traveling in some places such as Singapore and Indonesia. He also wrote about the girl she loved. That’s interesting but a little bit disgusting. I did not need to tell it.

Johnny’s Journey

One that I remembered was that when he visited Singapore, he wrote his story in his book and drew a beautiful picture under his writing. He drew a city where there were so many buildings and crowded. It was nice.

There were some places that had been reached by Johnny. He also had written down in his book and pictured too as well. His journey, based on what I read in his book was so amazing journey. He wrote in simple and short language. I clearly understood what he was told.

Simply, learn from Johnny’s journey and how he recorded well. It will be a nice storybook to tell based on experience. What Johnny did, has educated me much from what I read in his black book. It was Johnny’s journal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments