Banana Chocolate

I made a plate of banana chocolate this morning. I thought that it was better to manage my daily food for my better life. It means that good habit for better life.

Why do I choose banana as my breakfast? Well, my hometown is full of banana trees. It is easy to find banana here. There are so many kind of bananas too here; king banana, milk banana, kepok banana, and so on but I need king banana to make my breakfast for this time.

Here is the banana chocolate I made.

Banana Chocolate
Ingredient:
  • 2 King Bananas
  • 2 tbs of Margarine
  • 3 tbs Condensed milk
  • 3 tbs Chocolate Ceres
How to make:
  • First, peel 2 bananas and cut them into two parts.
  • Second, saute 2 tbs margarine on Teflon with medium heat
  • Then, add bananas on Teflon, and wait until well cooked.
  • Put cooked banana on the plate, put milk and chocolate Ceres as a topping.
Written by Laela Mahmudah, S.S

Post a Comment

0 Comments