Cantengan

Cantengan
Cantengan

WHAT IS CANTENGAN?

Cantengan is also called as Paronychia. It is an infection of folded tissue around the nails. This condition is caused by injury or irritation, such as hanging nails, wart damage, or hand or foot which is always wet.
The adjacent tissues are painful, red, swollen, and maybe there is pus. 

external medical for cantengan
external medicine for cantengan

TREATMENT

Treatment is needed for this cantengan, such as; 
  • compress it with hot water,
  • Use antibiotics and anti-fungal for external medicine, 

EXPERIENCE

Based on my experience, I used Rivanol to clean it up. After cleaning it up and compressing it by using Rivanol, I smeared it with Dipostra Cream. It worked well. I got better then.

You can get those, Rivanol and Dipostra Cream in the pharmacy nearby your house. If you get difficult to find, please leave your comment, I can help you to get it, inshaAllah.

Regards,
Laela Mahmudah, S.S

Post a Comment

0 Comments