Incoming Call from Insurance

Incoming Call from Insurance
Incoming Call from Insurance


It was on Thursday at 01.42 PM. I got the phone from 021 8665-9725. She's the one from Alo Doctor.

A few days before, I used the Alo Doctor application to consult to the doctor online. I did it because I got ill on my left foot, exactly on my thumb. I called it 'cantengan' but in Java it is called as 'tremumulen'. 

It has been long time I got this ill, since August 2019 till today April 2020.

Before, I consulted the doctor in Puskesmas. Three times I saw the doctor and he only recommended me to consume medicines. Although I had asked him to take small operation, he refused. He said that my thumb didn't need an operation.

That's why I started to install Alo Doctor application on my mobile phone. Well, I got free consultation here because I chose for free one. When I made a chat with the doctor online who I didn't know whether it's real doctor or not, she gave me link to read. The link was about 'cantengan' appropriate to my illness. After I read all, she asked me to capture my thumb and send to her and I did it.

It's better looking for information through google search engine than consult here. That's my opinion. If you have to consult the doctor, it's better to see the doctor directly.

Later, as I said before, I got a phone from Alo Doctor. She informed me that I could use Alo Doctor for free chatting for a month. However, I had uninstalled it because I thought it's no more than information that I could search and find from google search engine. It's such as beautiful voice that recommended me to auto-debet my saving account 95.000 rupiahs per month but I refused it. I thought that it's such as insurance for health because she mentioned that's from Axa Mandiri. In addition, I had read many articles and news about this insurance where the customers often complained for this insurance. 

Well, for me, we cannot predict for the future so that it's better for me to save my money for myself. I can use it for my  need, not only for health.

Well, that's so big promise that she offer to me. When I hospitalize, I will get one million rupiahs per day. The total money that I am going to get is that thirty million rupiahs. That's so fantastic for amount but it's not the reason to accept it.

She, the customer who phoned me, recorded the conversation we made from the phone. At last, she recited me only to say 'yes' for agree and 'no' for disagree. It's more like agreement she recited for me. Therefore, the first point she recited for me was to auto-debet my money from my saving account so I refused it and said 'no'. She closed the conversation and call off the phone.

I will not pick up the phone which is not exist in my phone contact again.

Written by Laela Mahmudah, S.S

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Makasih mbak, untung saya nemu dan baca postingan ini. Karena saya juga mendapat telpon dari nomor yang sama, tapi gak saya angkat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, sama-sama. Boleh dibagikan jika dirasa bermanfaat. :)

      Delete
  2. Halo mba makasih untuk infonya karna udah 3 hari ini setiap jam 9 pagi saya selalu di telfon dengan nomor yang sama.. barusan juga saya masi di telfon cuma tak pernah saya angkat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, sama-sama. Saran saya, jangan menyebar nomor pribadi di situs - situs atau media sosial. Sebelumnya saya juga sempat menerima telpon juga dari finance di Korea Selatan. Saya juga tidak tahu dari mana mereka mendapatkan nomor saya. Hingga akhirnya, saya hapus pencantuman nomor handphone saya di beberapa sosial media untuk berjaga-jaga. Bisa jadi mereka menelpon secara acak. Who knows? :)
      Artikel ini boleh dibagikan jika dirasa bermanfaat.

      Delete
  3. halo mba, makasih ya udah dibikin blognya, informatif sekali. terima kasih.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Iya, sama-sama. Artikel ini boleh dibagikan jika dirasa bermanfaat.

      Delete