Twin But Different

Nara and Nora

Accidentally, I made a small study a few years ago. I had a new neighbor who has twin daughters named Nora and Nara. First I met them I felt interested. They loved to call me Mbak means Miss. I loved to accompany them too to play or bike bicycle. 

Their appearance and face are the same. They are twins but they are different. I saw them completely. Fiscally, they are totally the same but they have differences in many aspects. Nora is the older sister and Nara is the younger sister. Nora has an introverted mind but Nara is an extrovert. 

In playing games such as cooking, Nora loves playing with one tool for all but Nara loves to play with various tools in playing kitchen. Nora chose an ice cream scoop for the cooking game and she didn't want to replace it and lose it from her hand. However, Nara loves to focus on what she is playing. Even though she used many tools for playing, she made a lot of kinds of dishes too from her tools.

It was very interesting too when I made an interview during our conversation. I asked them for their favorite color. Nora said that she loves red and Nara said that she loves yellow. When I gave them a snack and asked them to share each other, Nora didn't want to share her snack but Nara wanted to share her snack with her older sister Nora.

That's at a glance the story of Nora and Nara who are twins but different.

Written by Laela Mahmudah, S.S




Post a Comment

0 Comments