Orang Kaya (Rich man)

Rich Man

What is rich and who will mention as rich man (orang kaya)? 

Common people will mention somebody who has a big house with a cool car is a rich man. They also will say that the one who has a lot of money is a rich man. It's absolutely correct when people compare that rich is about quantity.

A few years ago, in 2015 I met various people from various countries. One of them is from Czech Republic. We met in private island located in Central Java. He together with his wife were having holiday so they spent their holiday in Indonesia, the beautiful place that they love to visit. 

At the first met was like common people that I welcome to. In short time I got closer to them. It was started when they asked me to teach them about Indonesian language. I taught them happily. He, Pavel, was listening to me when I was teaching. He was listening with the snack on his hand and enjoyed the lesson too. While, Alena, his wife was making note when I was giving lesson. That's so interesting to talk with them as well.

I met them in short time, only a few days in private island. The last day, I asked Pavel for signing a paper but he refused until I little bit forced him to sign. I gave him a piece of paper and my pen, he gave me beautiful signature but honestly that I thought that it was not signature. He made such as smiling emoticon on the signature space and write another name, that is 'Orang Kaya'. He did't give me a real signature and name instead of a message through a piece of paper.

'Orang Kaya' means rich man with the smiling emoticon he writing down on the paper. He taught me a beautiful message that a rich man is like a picture he's drawing, just kept smiling and you're rich.

That's simple message when people are competing to get a lot of money to be rich and he taught me of what the meaning of rich itself. Only in a few second of understanding of rich itself.

Thank you a couple of Czech Republic

😊
Orang Kaya

Written by Laela Mahmudah, S.S


Post a Comment

0 Comments