Kindbag Indonesia

Kindbag Indonesia
Picture 1. Kindbag Indonesia

Inspired from London when I saw some posts in instagram that this city has product name Kindbag. I loved to see its collections. It's very interesting of how this city save the world through fashion and sustainability. In that case, I started to think to make such as product.

As its name Kindbag which is combination of two words that is 'kind' and 'bag'. This product is design for a sustainability. It's interesting and I would like to make it as well. I name it Kindbag Indonesia for my own product.

Kindbag Indonesia is a product which is designed almost same as Kindbag in London that is a kind of bag which is designed for a sustainability. Due to it's made of Indonesia and showing identity of Indonesia as well as to keep sustainability in fashion industry in Indonesia, I decided to name it as Kindbag Indonesia.

This is my story of how and why I started to make my own kindbag. 

It's started when my mother got some old clothes from my neighbour. I took one cloth. It's an old and unused batik cloth. Firstly I didn't knew what to do, just let it in my box. After a week, in the beginning of November 2022, I needed to use it to make such as bag which was suit for my novel. This novel was my project in November 2022 that I needed to read then translate it from English to Indonesia.

Sometimes, I felt bored when I must read my novel at home. I thought that I needed something different. I would like to read my novel outside so it means that I needed a bag to bring. In case, I made a bag from the unused cloth which was given by my neighbor. It didn't took so much time to make and I finally could make a beautiful kindbag Indonesia for myself.

This is a Kindbag Indonesia type one I designed for myself to bring my book or novel with the size; 24 X 16 cm. It's completed a place or pocket inside to save smartphone to help me when I have no pocket on my shirt or pants to save. I thought that I would need a pencil or pen to bring so I made a pencil case which was designed such as mini pouch with the size; 16.5 X 6 cm.

Kindbag Indonesia type one and pencil pouch
Picture 2. Kindbag Indonesia type one and pencil pouch 

There was something left from fabric I used. From the unused cloth, I could make a pouch again but to bring my smartphone. My smartphone is my business tool so I needed to make a pouch for my smartphone too. It will be needed when I am going outside without a book, just need my smartphone on my hand but I don't have pocket on my shirt and pant. This pouch will be so helpful.

Pouch for smartphone
Picture 3. Pouch for smartphone 

Unfortunately, there were still perca fabric from the material I used. Well, thinking that I still had two left mini pot holder that I needed to finish, I decided to use this petals to make or finish my mini pot holder. 

Mini pot holder
Picture 4. Mini pot holder

Finally, I finished one old and unused cloth to make some things that's usefully for my life. By this way too, I contributed to save the world through fashion and sustainability. That's what this world need and fashion Industry too. 

If you're interested in my products I made, you can make order for that. Feel free to get it touch with me and I will design then make it for you with a kind of product which suitable for you.

Additionally, if you're interested to learn how to make it, contact me soon to see how. 


Have a great day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments