How do I Make Butter Banana for My Morning Breakfast

How do I Make Butter Banana for My Morning Breakfast
Picture 1. Butter Banana 

Just banana and butter, completed by mayonnaise, I had already gotten my morning breakfast.

It's Saturday morning on November 19th, 2022. I started to cook for my morning breakfast. I opened the refrigerator and I found many things inside; vegetables, chicken, and fish. 

I thought to cook something for me in this morning but I saw that the rice I had was almost stale. I needed to cook fried rice for it so that rice was not wasted. There was sambal on the pan which was still on the stove. I just warmed it then used some to make a fried rice. Honestly, it was not delicious but still fine to consume as a fried rice.

After finished to cook a fried rice, I started to make such as sauteed bamboo shoot because I found a pack of bamboo shoot in the refrigerator and some chilis and spices to make. Suddenly, I found some tonto bananas in another refrigerator then I picked two for me.

Butter banana, that's how I call it. It's simple, fast, and delicious. Here is how I make it with simple ingredients and in a short time. 

Butter Banana

Ingredients:

2 peels of banana

1 tbsp of butter

Mayonnaise 

How to make:

First, warm the pan or tevlon, then enter and apply one tablespoon of butter.

Second, peel the bananas and cut into length into two parts. I used kind of tonto banana which is big and sweet. However, you may try to used another type of banana which is exist in your place or area.

Third, put slices of banana on the tevlon. Wait until bananas get cooked, reserve it and wait for a few minutes. When it's cooked on both sides of bananas then lift them up.

Finally, you can serve the butter banana on the plate, completed with Mayonnaise on the top of butter bananas.

It's simple and delicious meal for my morning breakfast. You may try if you like banana.

Good luck and happy morning breakfast! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments